Do you want to become part of the Leviton Legacy?
Join the 10,000 employees around the world who contribute to the incredible success and technological growth that makes Leviton the largest privately held manufacturer of wiring devices in North America. Growing strong since 1906!
This position is responsible for creating end user demand, building relationships with Network Solutions current and potential customers, and achieving sales goals within the given territory. This position will focus the majority of time on end users, consultants, engineering firms and architects to grow Leviton’s Network Solutions’ brand awareness and acceptance. This job is regionally based in the Seattle, WA area and will include WA, OR, ID, MT, AK, UT, and CO regions.
- Develop product specifications for assigned projects
- Develop an annual sales plan in conjunction with sales and budget goals
- Conduct technical, sales, and product trainings, contractor certifications, etc. Involved in the coordination, development and implementation of Specifier programs, including ongoing training content development, database and document maintenance, policies, program updates, and BICSI CE credits
- Recommend revisions for new and existing programs
- Manage agent issues to include working with, and motivating agency personnel (if applicable)
- Provide service and support to Network Solutions customer’s pre, during, and post project completion in a timely, accurate manner
- Work collaboratively with Inside and Outside Sales Reps within Business Unit on joint sales activity
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- RCDD or CCNA required
- Minimum 3 years of selling telecommunications physical infrastructure and Layer 1 telecommunications products in a major market required
- Minimum 2 years of working with a technical sales team preferred
- Knowledge of fiber and copper structured cabling required
- Strong level of technical expertise, demonstrated by a technical degree and/or several years of proven experience in a highly technical industry
- Experience with account management & development required
Skills & Abilities:
- Must posses a solid understanding of physical infrastructure layer for telecommunications networking systems
- Must show a demonstrated understanding of global specifications
- Must have strong sales presentation capability regarding operation of information transport systems.
- Must posses strong leadership, relationship-building, and relationship management skills
- Must have outstanding oral, written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation skills
- Must have a high level of comfort in communicating with every level of an organization from top level executives to field personnel
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Up to 60%
Leviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobview.monster.com.