Retail Associate Manager
T-Mobile is looking for people who believe in the power of communications to bring people together. Our employees make a difference by solving challenges creatively and working effectively to inspire personal and professional growth. Join our dedicated team committed to connecting customers with the people who matter.
Retail Associate Manager
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company”s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Go bold. Have fun. Lead on.
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet T-Mobile, America”s Un-carrier, serving 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We”re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.That kind of responsibility takes just the right kind of person. Someone ready to go the extra mile and lead by example. Here”s a little more on what we”re looking for:
- You’ve got some prior experience in both customer service and sales
- You’ve also got experience managing people, with the unique ability to lead and coach people to deliver great results
- People who know you would say you”re an amazing communicator, able to interact like a pro with customers and teammates
- You’re computer proficient, with the ability to use basic programs like MS Office
- A high school degree or GED is essential
Now that you know what the job’s all about, you’re probably ready to hear what all your incredible work can earn you here. At T-Mobile, we’re proud to offer:
- Competitive base pay plus unlimited commissions
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say? Isn”t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
You’re a born leader. You know how to inspire people and bring out the best in them. You”re exactly the person we”re looking for. In this role, you’ll partner with the Store Manager to lead and develop your team as you make great things happen for your customers. Here are the details:
- It’s up to you to infuse every Sales Rep with a serious passion for our products and our mission
- You”ll also ensure that your customers get everything they need to make their experience unforgettable, and that means helping your team go the extra mile for their customers, solving the whole problem every time out
- No one likes to wait, and you make sure that customer wait times are as low as they can be
- You stay current on all our products, services, and promotions, and help your team do likewise
- You also help with sourcing talent and developing your store team through ongoing coaching and recognition
- Keeping customers happy means that you handle discounts and credits when appropriate
- Finally, you”ll help in making sure the store always looks its best
- We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.